Home Inspection Detection Services uses HomeGauge inspection software. We feel this software is the best inspection software in the business. With our inspection service and the Homegauge software we can offer far more than just performing an inspection for you. What can we offer ? Here are just a few perks of our service:
- Inspection Report: Produce modern inspection report with pictures in an easily readable format with a summary (for a quick review).
- Report Delivery: Same day report delivery via email.
- Internet Ready Report: Provide the report securely on the Internet so it can be viewed, printed, or forwarded as a link fast and easily.
- Easy Report Forwarding: Allow easy forwarding for the agent with the buyer's permission.
- Report Storage: We will store your report for you, your agent, and all future reports (if your an investor for example), with one password that allows access to all of the reports from any computer, tablet or cell phone (Droid or IOS) with internet access, anytime, anywhere.
- Added benefit for agents: All your reports will be stored for you in the cloud. This means that when a concerned buyer calls you while you're out of town, you can go to a computer, your tablet, your cell phone (Droid or IOS) and get to your inspection reports by going to our web site and sign in with one username and password.
- An agent can waste a lot of time trying to deliver big PDF attachments to multiple parties after the inspection. With our service, agents can forward the report with a link, fast and easy.
Through our inspection services, consultation and detailed computer generated reports, we inspect / review:
1. Grounds: Driveway, Sidewalks, Retaining Walls, Patios, Decks, Porches, Fences And Gates.
2. Exterior: Exterior Stairs, Exterior Walls, Trim (eaves soffits, fascia), Chimney, Faucets, Gutters.
3. Structure: Foundation, Crawl Space, Footing / Columns, Floors and walls.
4. Roof: Structure, Coverings, Flashing, Skylights, Vents And Vent Stacks.
5. Plumbing: Main Line, Supply Lines, Waste & Drain Lines, Fuel System, Vents, Water Heaters.
6. Heating and Air Conditioning: Description, Condition, Venting, Combustion System, Controls, Distribution.
7. Electrical: Service Entrance, Panel and Sub-Panel, Service and Branch Wires, Outlets, Switches.
8. Interior: Doors, Windows, Walls, Ceilings, Floors, Interior Stairs, Fireplace, Laundry, Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detectors.
9. Interior 2 / Attic: Attic, Walls, crawl space, Floors, Lines, Ductwork, Air / Vapor Barriers.
10. Garage: Floor, Firewall, Venting, Vehicle Door, Door Openers, Electrical.
11. Kitchen: Sinks, Counter, Cabinets, Floor, Lights, Garbage Disposal, Oven, Dishwasher
12. Bathroom: Toilet, Sink, Ventilation, Bathtub, Shower.
13. Pool And Spa: Body Type, Heater, Filter, Pumps, Blowers, Electrical Systems.